We get press. Want some proof? Check out our highlights
|Delivered a presentation on using social media to encourage safe behavior among college students to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (December 2020)||Overviewed the campaign at the American Marketing Association Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education (November 2020)||Named a finalist in the 2021 PRWeek Awards for Best in Community Relations (TBD in March 2020)|
- Blame Game
- As more colleges threaten punishment for risky student behavior that can spread the coronavirus, experts suggest either providing students alternatives for safe social interactions or keeping campuses closed.
- CDC Taps BU Student Group Working to Raise COVID Awareness in Young People
- Boston University students presented their coronavirus awareness campaign to the CDC
- F*ck It Won’t Cut It Student Coronavirus Safety Campaign Gets National Recognition
- BU group invited by CDC and national marketing organization to discuss successes at their conferences
- Here’s why Boston University had the f-bomb in a trademark application for a COVID-19 initiative
- The expletive is in the name of a new student-run campaign that has the school's blessing
- Boston University students who came up with ‘(Expletive) It Won’t Cut It’ slogan go national
- They presented at a CDC event on Wednesday
- PRWeek US Awards 2021 shortlist revealed
- Best in Community Relations
We’re some students that LOVE college and DON’T want to go back to our high school bedrooms.
Talk to us about it!