We’re some students that LOVE college and DON’T want to go back to our high school bedrooms. Talk to us about it!
Slide into our DMs at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
We're the Talk of the Town!
We get press. Want some proof? Check out our highlights.
- BU’s COVID-Era Message to Students This Year: “F*ck It Won’t Cut It”
- A new and surprisingly vulgar campaign aims to reach students in their own language.
- BU students launch provocative campaign to promote Covid safety
- Students aiming to come back to campus this fall took part in coming up with a Covid safety campaign.
- Here’s why Boston University had the f-bomb in a trademark application for a COVID-19 initiative
- The expletive is in the name of a new student-run campaign that has the school's blessing